Krystal Wright continues artful career

Krystal+Wright+posing+for+the+camera+in+front+of+a+painting.+

Krystal Wright posing for the camera in front of a painting.

Courtney Everson, Staff Writer

Our school hosts many different non-athletic activities, like theater, band, or debate.  Senior Krystal Wright in  her time at West Fargo High School has been involved in many extracurricular activities in and out of school.

As her final year begins, she is ready to tell her story.

“I’ve been in art club, French club, theater and National Honor Society,” she said. “I’m also a Junior Guide for my church on Wednesday nights.”

Wright enjoys listening to music, reading books, reading and writing poetry, making art and being with friends when she is not in school.
       One friend, senior Peyton Muldoon from Fargo South High School described her as a good listener, who is always there when you need a friend.

“She’s funny, kind and sweet and you can get some of the best puns out of her. She’s always super honest and straightforward about everything.” Muldoon said. “I don’t know what I’d do without her.”

Another friend, West Fargo High senior Lindsey Bunkowske said she knows just what to do when something is wrong.

“It doesn’t matter how much you’ve been going through or whatever you’re going through right now, she will be there for you and will always be there for you.” Lindsey said. “ It won’t even matter if you’re friends with her or not because she’s the type of person who will go out of her way to make a complete stranger’s day better.”

Since she is a senior, Wright also knows what it is like to be a freshmen.She gives advice to new high school students to challenge themselves, even if it seems difficult.

“Try your best, even if you think it is already, give 110%. If you think that class is hard, take it anyways.” she said.

After she graduates, Wright plans to go to an art institute, such as the Academy of Art, to study creative writing or graphic design. After college she hopes to find a job in those fields and possibly become a freelance artist or designer.